Anchor Podcast

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Barael's Blade - The Sword Campaign (Untold Adventures)

I've been thinking for a long while that the music of The Sword would make a great campaign setting. Just, I didn't know what system would be best used for the setting. But I've been listening to them more lately and I realized that Untold Adventures would be perfect for it. The reason for it is the optional rules in the system. Untold Adventures allows for easy creation of custom races and classes to be used.

I've created a magical weapon to be used with Untold Adventures.

Barael's Blade - Medium Weapon
Behold! The bastard's blade. Bane of the demon lord. Slayer of the spider priest. Spiller of the silver blood.
- A warrior's hand and a wizard's mind to wield (Can only be used by a Blade Dancer)
- +2 bonus to-hit & +1d6 damage against demons and the Lor (Silver Blood)


2 comments:

  1. This is great. I can't wait to see more of your Sword related posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Sword, and yeah they are a GREAT source of campaign inspiration!

    ReplyDelete