Anchor Podcast

Saturday, August 19, 2017

September & The Tome of Horrors Light

As you all know, or most, I write One-Page Adventures designed for Swords & Wizardry Light. So of course I am excited for the release of The Tome of Horrors Light Volume 1. This means I now have more monsters I can reference without having to write the stat blocks for. Which means I highly recommend that you go and download that now! Because if an OPA states that a Hill Giant crashes through the door you're going to need to know those stats. So go download The Tome of Horrors Light Volume 1. And while you're at it you can download the Swords & Wizardry Light rules (which you already better have it!) and these amazing Character Cards for your players to use for Swords & Wizardry Light.

So what's going on for September? Honestly, I don't know yet. I am currently waiting to hear back from two artists. But don't worry there will be an OPA for September.

No comments:

Post a Comment