Anchor Podcast

Friday, July 7, 2017

Exclusive One-Page Adventures & Plans for August

July's One-Page Adventure Blood & Villainy has only been out for 7 days. And it is getting plenty of hits! Thank you for your support! Now on to the news...

I'm currently working on an exclusive OPA that is a tie-in to my campaign. I am designing it to be part 1 in a series of OPAs. Now, I am creating these in hopes that they will be used through Illusionist. So these won't be released to the public. Unless I know they won't be getting used. Also, I am creating these to work with Swords & Wizardry Continual Light. I've been playing around with formatting so I can get more lore and detail on the page.

For August I already have the adventure stored in my head. I even have artwork being made for this OPA by Peter Saga. What this OPA will do is combine two game systems; Swords & Wizardry Light and White Star by +James Spahn. This OPA will open up your fantasy game to science fiction.

Again, thank you for all of the support!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with bringing SWL to White Star (or vice versa...)!

    ReplyDelete