Anchor Podcast

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

August Updates & Female Artists

Just wanted to give a quick update on what I'm working on!
I recently received the artwork I wanted for my next OPA that will be released for August. The artwork is by Peter Saga. You can find his work and contact information here! 
This OPA will help merge, both, Swords & Wizardry Light and White Star.
I am still working on a project for Illusionist (priority) but I have my notes jotted down for my August OPA.

Also, I am always looking for more artists to be featured in my OPAs and to help promote their work! Currently, I am looking for female artists (Black & White Art) to be featured in future OPAs. I see plenty of OSR dedicated artists that are male but not many females. If you know of any or if you are one and would like to do some artwork for my OPAs please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment