Anchor Podcast

Friday, June 16, 2017

The Siege of Crasmere Resources

I plan on running The Siege of Crasmere tomorrow for Free RPG Day for some people. So for my prep work I created these resources: player's map and my map with references. For the map I used Wizardawn and clicked generate a few times before I saw the village type that I liked. On the reference sheet there is a table for Goblins and Orcs. How I plan on using this is anytime the characters kill off a goblin or orc I will mark a tally mark. At the end of the battle if the characters decide they want to go around and loot the bodies then I can just add the tally marks up and multiply the gold pieces they have on them. Two gold for goblins and four gold for orcs.

For the One-Page Adventure of The Siege of Crasmere go HERE.
For the Resources for The Siege of Crasmere go HERE.
For my blog on the Beginner's Guide to The Siege of Crasmere go HERE.

And don't forget One-Page Adventures now has a Facebook Page and a Facebook Group.


2 comments:

  1. Is the adventure still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Just go here https://www.patreon.com/posts/siege-of-11665292

      Delete