Anchor Podcast

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Tower of Skulls Adventure

I've been listening to a lot of Beastwars lately. When I say, "a lot," I mean I have been listening to them just about every day since I've discovered them in November 2016. I just can't get enough of them! They are truly incredible! Also, I feel that a lot of their songs are filled with great inspiration for RPG adventures and campaign elements.

The Tower of Skulls adventure is an idea I have had for a while that involves two songs by Beastwars, Tower of Skulls and Rivermen. Honestly, when I listen to those songs I feel they are part of the same story. The design layout for this adventure is more in the style of a Dungeon Starter for Dungeon World. Also, it is only one page!

How to use this adventure

The Setting - An idea of where this adventure can be placed in your world and some general location details.
Information - Quick summary about this idea including NPC descriptions, goals and the purpose of the adventure.
Features - Suggestions for what to place inside the adventure.
Adventure Hooks -Suggestions for how to hook the PCs.
Inspiration - What my inspiration was for creating the adventure.
NPCs - List of NPCs with stats used for this adventure.
Special Items - List of special items that can be found in this adventure.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment