Anchor Podcast

Saturday, December 30, 2017

End of Year Report 2017

The end of 2017 is upon us. I started this blog back in April for Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day. The post was some custom classes I made to be used for Swords & Wizardry WhiteBox. And in that month I wrote my first One-Page Adventure, The Tower of Skulls. Since then I've had a total of 50 blog posts. There were more One-Page Adventures, Reviews, Shout-outs and other subjects. For the longest time my most view blog post was the one about my daughter being the Dungeon Master. Though, since then my One-Page Adventures have been getting more popular each month and my latest One-Page Adventure, Beyond the Demon's Web, currently has the highest amount of views.

I've also created a Patreon this year and added some of my One-Page Adventures to RPGNow. I only have four of my products up on RPGNow but with a total of 400+ downloads. For 2018 I hope to increase my blog views and downloads by at least threefold.

This just in! (Seriously, I just checked while writing this post)
If you find it difficult to find my blog or difficult to remember the crazy name you can find it on Old School Gamer Radio!! It is under Blogs - OSR Adventures & Short Stories. And speaking of short stories; a miniseries coming in 2018, The First Orc.

Here's to 2018 and to the OSR Community. And a huge thank you to, well, you! Thank you all for the support this year! I'm glad to be a part of the OSR Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment