Anchor Podcast

Friday, December 15, 2017

Beyond the Demon's Web

December's One-Page Adventure is here!

Beyond the Demon's Web (RPGNow)
Direct Link

This OPA was designed to be used with Swords & Wizardry Continual Light. Also, as a reference you would need a copy of Tome of Horrors Light, Volume I (Free!).
This is a spider filled adventure with a demon and a werespider joining forces to take over the mortal plane. Will you, adventurer, dare to go beyond the demon's web to stop this duo before it's too late!?

I am now getting back in the groove of things so expect a new OPA sometime in January.
Also, this OPA and future OPAs will be converted over to Tunnels & Trolls as a bonus!

Don't forget I also have a Patreon. Sadly, I have neglected it some but I am getting back to "serious mode" so check that out if you want. Though, I know there is currently some craziness going on with Patreon at the moment.

Facebook Page
Facebook Group

No comments:

Post a Comment