Anchor Podcast

Friday, March 8, 2019

Major Announcement: The Lone Bards

As you know, I am part of a Kickstarter that has funded and ended today.

Cade's Big Book o' Booze

The writer of the Zine is Justin Isaac of Halls of the Nephilim. Justin and I have had plenty of back and forth when it came to our own personal projects. Whether it was just some advice/feedback on stats for a game mechanic or suggestions on what to do next. Then I started to get into doing more artwork than what I usually do and he asked me if I would want to be a part of this Kickstarter. I quickly said yes, because what's the worst that could happen? The Kickstarter not get funded? Well, that didn't happen and we are very grateful for the support and the backers.

Which leads me to the major announcement.

JB Publishing will no longer be a thing.

Instead, I approached Justin about joining forces permanently and he quickly said yes.

So I give you....

The Lone Bards

And yes, it is inspired by the movie, Airheads.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete