Anchor Podcast

Friday, June 29, 2018

TOEE One-Page Adventures Progress

Currently in the hospital with my wife. It is almost baby time! They are inducing her so we are in the room while the medication does it's job. I brought my copy of Temple of Elemental Evil with me so I can do some work on this project.

Like I mentioned in a previous post (or podcast episode) I am pretending as if I only have T1 - The Village of Hommlet to base my project off of. So all the One-Page Adventures will be built upon a custom Temple/Lore that will probably look nothing like T2-T4. Also, the project will be more of a White Box system using Swords & Wizardry Continual Light.

What I currently have is the Monsters & Villains list for The Moathouse.
I've started working on the People of Hommlet list. There will be stats, like the Moathouse list, of the key NPCs. There will be 15+ NPCs on the list.
That is an example of how the stat block will look. The number beside the name is the location number where the NPC can typically be found in Hommlet. Once the list is completed I will work on the first One-Page Adventure. There will be one that involves Hommlet before moving on to the moathouse.

Well, it is getting closer to baby time but I wanted to give an update on this project and let you guys know that it is still being worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment