Anchor Podcast

Monday, June 11, 2018

The Monsters & Villains of the Moathouse PDF

So I finished one task this morning for my series of One-Page Adventures for Temple of Elemental Evil.

It is the list & stats of all the monsters and villains listed throughout the Moathouse on a single page! Also, I am using White Box for this series. I used the Swords & Wizardry Continual Light format for the stat blocks. Including the treasure value in gold (coins, gems, jewelry, etc.) that could be found from the foes.

You can download the PDF here: Moathouse Monsters

My goal is to do the same with the named and key NPCs throughout Hommlet. Though, I think it will be a bit longer than a single page since I would add more things like motives, descriptions, reactions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment