Anchor Podcast

Saturday, June 24, 2017

July & Future Projects

Well, as you may know by now I have recently started working with The Illusionist Investment Group. With that being said I am currently working on multiple projects. So I am trying to get ahead of myself a little by already starting on July's One-Page Adventure. And this one I believe is going to be really fun and different. A very nice change and perfect for a one-shot of Swords & Wizardry Light!

Also, I will be working on another One-Page Adventure that won't be released to the public but will be dedicated to The Illusionist Investment Group so they can use it in one of their Monthly Crates in the future.

If you enjoy my work then you should keep a lookout for larger works by me in the future. Also, checkout The Illusionist Investment Group they also have a Facebook Page

My Patreon, Facebook Page and Facebook Group


No comments:

Post a Comment