Anchor Podcast

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Important News for One-Page Adventures!

Starting in July I will be creating two, that's right, TWO One-Page Adventures. But this isn't the only news!

The reason why I will be creating two One-Page Adventures a month is because I will be working alongside with The Illusionist Investment Group. Illusionist is the company behind +Erik Tenkar's Tenkar's Tavern Crate. What does this mean?
It means that one One-Page Adventure will be dedicated to Illusionist/Tenkar's Tavern Crate while the other one will remain open to the public. Also, this doesn't necessarily mean that there will be a One-Page Adventure in every Crate. All I know is I will be working on them as if they will be. 

When I know more you too will also know...when you need to know that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment