Anchor Podcast

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Podcast Episode 1: One-Page Adventures

I created a podcast, though, it is something I thought I would never do. I wasn't so hard on myself and just said, "Screw it! I'm going to see what happens." and pushed Publish.

You can find my podcast here: JB Publishing
The first episode, One-Page Adventures, goes into some detail on why I created One-Page Adventures in the first place and a little 'how to guide' on One-Page Adventures. While highlighting my first One-Page Adventure, The Tower of Skulls.

1 comment:

  1. You know, in a sense, Ruins of Adventure (the old Commodore/PC game Pools of Radiance) is almost a collection of 1 page adventures. The adventures are about 2-3 pages long with a map. The only issue is NPCs and random encounters are kinda all over the place.

    I think your idea of reducing TOEE to a series of 1 pagers is fascinating. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete