Anchor Podcast

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

SWCL & The Future of OPA

As of blogging purposes OPA is One-Page Adventures. I don't feel like typing it out every time. Anyways....

After reading over the beta PDF of Swords & Wizardry Continual Light (again thanks +Erik Tenkar) over and over and over I am finding it to be the almost perfect combination of S&W Core and S&W WhiteBox. With that being said once SWCL is officially released OPA will be heavily geared towards SWCL. I don't want to dig too deep in SWCL because I don't know what will be changing and also it isn't released so I don't want to ruin anything. But the way things are condensed into the Light format it fits perfectly for OPA. For example it helps with condensing stats/info on monsters which means less space being used on the page.

Now this also doesn't mean I won't be creating OPAs for White Star, Operation WhiteBox or crazy mashups.

Don't forget to checkout my Patreon (where OPAs can be found). There is also a new Facebook Group and Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment