Anchor Podcast

Monday, May 29, 2017

June Updates & SWCL

Well, June is just three days away. And you know what that means....more One-Page Adventures!! For the month of June I hope to produce two One-Page Adventures. One for my once-a-month schedule and a bonus one for Free RPG Day (June 17th). By the way, what are your plans for Free RPG Day?

Also, today I received the Beta PDF of Swords & Wizardry Continual Light (SWCL) from +Erik Tenkar. And it is looking great! I really can't wait for the finished product. The optional classes are worked really well and kept true to the light format. Also I am a fan of how the monsters are worked with the special trait tags. It helps with keeping everything light and easy. Plus, this version of the Dragon is great! But my favorite thing in SWCL is how treasure and magical items are rewarded. I hope that once this is released that someone creative will create a table that could be used for this in a DM screen. I already have an idea how to create it but at the same time I just don't want to do it ;)

Don't forget to head over to my Patreon and grab what One-Page Adventures are currently there and keep a lookout for more being added in June. And keep checking over at Tenkar's Tavern for updates on SWCL.

No comments:

Post a Comment