Anchor Podcast

Thursday, April 20, 2017

The Tomb of the Knights of Zelhu Adventure

This one-page adventure is designed to be used with Swords & Wizardry Light.
The idea for this adventure came from Matthew Colville's YouTube series, "Running the Game." Here is the video where this adventure came from. I would recommend watching the video (and the series) if you're a new DM or just want some good advice/tips. In the video description he has a link to the download of the adventure he creates in that video. It includes a map that you could use or just work off of.

Why I won't include maps
I thought about leaving a space for a rough map or doing it on another page that could be printed on the back of the adventure but I decided on a pretty good reason on why I won't include maps. Every group of players are different. Some groups have time to play 6+ hours while others may only have time for 2 hours. So I leave it open with suggestions so DMs can expand the adventure to make it as big as they would like or reduce it to make it as small as they would like.

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment